Strawberry and Vanilla Cheesecake
Posted by PROPROTEIN LTD ADMIN
A strawberry and Vanilla cheesecake recipe for the cheesecake fans. This deep pan cheesecake recipe breakdown the crust first, how to make the perfect crust at home and then the cheesecake topping itself. It is important you follow the recipe closely, and if you have any doubt let us know in the comments to answer. This is one your friends and family will want to try so make sure you don't eat it all when you are done!
- 600g cream cheese
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 scoops 8X Strawberry
- 2/3 cup erythritol
- 200g sugar free dugestive buscuits
- 75g butter
For best results, bring all the ingredients to room temperature before starting.
- For the crust: Process the digestive buscuits untill the form a fine crumb. Melt the 75g of butter in the microwave, add to the buscuit crumb and mix to combine.
- Pour the butter/buscuit mix into a lined 8 or 9-inch springform pan, press down evenly, then allow to set in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (160 fan). Half fill a baking pan with water, and place it on the oven’s lowest rack.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in food processor just until smooth (avoid overbeating.
- Remove the base from the fridge and pour the filling on top of the crust.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake 30 minutes (or 38 minutes if using an 8-inch pan) DO NOT open the oven at all during the cooking.
- Once time is up, do not open the oven fully, but turn off the heat and allow the cheesecake sit in the oven for an additional 5 minutes, beforeremoving from the oven (it will look undercooked).
- Allow to cool on the counter for 30 minutes, then refrigerate overnight, during which time it will firm up.
You can also check out our very delicious Chocolate MYOBARs, now with 9 added vitamins.
Also why not try with our 8X Whey Isolate Chocolate or 8X Whey Isolate Strawberry for more flavours?