Low Carbohydrate Apple Tray Bake
Posted by PROPROTEIN LTD ADMIN
This low carbohydrate apple tray bake is the perfect follow up to our previous try popular low carbohydrate peanut butter bar recipe. It incorporates our exciting new Oblivion English Apple to give it that delicious Apple taste and protein.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Apple Oblivion
- 1 cup erythritol
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup butter melted, cooled
- 4 cups Gala or Fuji Apples peeld, cored, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In a large bowl whisk the flour, apple Oblivion, erythritol, cinnamon and baking soda together.
3. Whisk in eggs and butter until combined to a thick batter.
4. Mix in the apple slices until coated.
5. Spread mixture into a greased 9 by 13 baking dish.
6. Bake for 45- 50 minutes.
7. Serve with greek yoghurt or whipped cream!
You can also check out our very affordable Oblivion Plus pouch to get started with some delicious recipes.
Also why not try with our Oblivion Plus in Blackcurrant or Red Berries for more flavours?