Lab Series Vitamin D3 Softgels 5000iu
PRODUCT TYPE: Lab Series
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 18 Left in Stock!
With a growing number of scientific studies of Vitamin D3 and its benefits to our health, we now have available the 'sunshine vitamin' to support your health. It is one of the key vitamins where the NHS promote as a supplement for particular groups of people. Our Vitamin D3 comes in a small, easy to swallow soft gel and provides the recommended daily intake you need. Taking the Vitamin D3 Softgel after a meal will help increase the absorption as it is a fat-soluble vitamin.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D3?
- Super BOOSTS immune system.
- Reduces the likelihood of developing the flu by supporting the strengthening of the immune system.
- Research suggest that Vitamin D may play a role in reducing the risk of diseases such as multiple sclerosis and heart disease.
- Can help regulate mood and reduce depression.
- Vitamin D has been shown to aid weight loss.
- Strengthens your bones through regulation of calcium and phosphorous.
- Seen to help prevent hypertension.
- Shown to help strengthen your muscles especially when combined with calcium.
How is this product unique?
The Lab Series Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that promotes the absorption of calcium, regulates bone growth and plays a role in immune function. Your skin produces vitamin D when it’s exposed to sunlight. However, certain factors can determine if you need more Vitamin D in your diet such as spending most of your time indoors or live at a high latitude. Vitamin D helps to regulate calcium and is essential for strong bones and teeth. Too little vitamin D, for example, could lead to rickets in children. There are certain groups of people, where Vitamin D are very beneficial such as:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- People aged 65 and over
- People with darker skin and people who are not exposed to much sun
What does the product contain?
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 0.1 MIU/g 50mg providing Vitamin D3 (active ingredient - 5000iu/ RI - 2500%)
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 0.1 MIU/g 50mg providing Vitamin D3 (active ingredient - 5000iu/ RI - 2500%), other Ingredients: Soybean oil (GMO-Free), Gelatin, Glycerine, Water.
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)