PRODUCT TYPE: Protein Powder
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 29 Left in Stock!
Why did we create this product?
“60% of the time it works every time.”
Okay, that’s a lie. But you might remember that from a popular comedy film where “bits of real panthers” were used. We don’t have bits of panthers. But we do have extract of Alain “The Panther” Ngalani — 200mg of Alain’s sweat is included in each serving of Panther Juice. Okay, we’re also kidding about that.
Here at MYOBAND we only ever use scientifically tested and proven ingredients. Which, while not sounding as “exotic” as real panther (or Alain’s actual sweat) do actually work. Panther Juice was created specifically to fuel intense workouts, clamp down on muscle catabolism, and kickstart recovery from the moment you finish. Panther Juice combines hydrolysed casein with cyclic dextrin, and a few other special ingredients, to create the ultimate intra- and post-workout juice that gets to work FAST! For more on why we used cyclic dextrin as a carbohydrate source then read here. To find out how hydrolysed casein promotes muscle growth and recovery you can find out more here. Panther Juice is endorsed by four-time Muay Thai World Champion and One Championship fighter Alain “The Panther” Ngalani. We recommend taking one serving as per label just before and sipped during your workouts. For an extra recovery edge then try an additional serving within a few hours after your intense workouts.
What are the benefits of Panther Juice?
- 24g of Carbs & 16g Protein in one refreshing juice serving
- Zero fat
- Enhancement of anaerobic and aerobic exercise
- Supports the essential recovery stage to replenish energy stores
- Over 90% of protein and amino acids (the building blocks of protein). Find out more from our protein guide here.
- Retains more protein content than Whey or Clear Whey products
- Ensures rapid absorption and transportation of the total amino acid structures within the bloodstream to quickly enhance muscle and reduce DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
- Replenishment of lost electrolytes that will support the benefits of good hydration
- Creatine Monohydrate - increases the body's energy production capacity.
If you want to find out more about the nutrients and tips on how to use, head to -
The intra workout carbohydrate you need - click here
How to optimise your intra workout supplementation - click here
Full ingredients list:
Cyclic Dextrin, Fructose, Casein Hydrolysate (Milk), Maltodextrin, Instantised BCAAs (Providing L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), L-Glutamine Monohydrate, Creatine Monohydrate, Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Colour (Red Beet Extract and Spirulina), Inulin, Sweetener (Sucralose).
Total Fat - 0g
- of which Saturates - 0.0g
Total Carbohydrate - 24.3g
- of which Sugars - 5.9g
Dietary Fibre - 0.3g
Protein - 7.5g
Amino Acids - 5g
Creatine Monohydrate - 1.8g
Salt - 0g
Total Fat - 0.1g
- of which Saturates - 0.0g
Total Carbohydrate - 60.7g
- of which Sugars - 14.8g
Dietary Fibre - 0.8g
Protein - 18.8g
Amino Acids - 12.5g
Creatine Monohydrate - 4.4g
Salt - 0.1g