This tasty protein chocolate orange cookies recipe is easy to make, fun to share and can be made both as thick doughy cookies or as thin crispy versions. Chocolate Orange cookies that are high in protein are made possible by Oblivion, which is a versatile ingredient when it comes to making delicious recipes.
Ingredients:1 1/2 scoops Oblivion Blood Orange
80g dried pitted dates
250g peanut butter.
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
20g cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 large egg
75g sugar free chocolate drops (milk or dark)
pinch of salt (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F (or 160 for a Fan oven)
2. In a food processor, blend the oblivion, dates, erythritol, cocoa and baking powder (and pinch of salt if you wish). Process until the dates have been completely chopped and a granular powder is left.
3. Add the peanut butter and egg and blend again until fully incorporated. Add vanilla extract in with the egg.
4. Roll the resulting mixture into balls and then flatten into 1cm thick disks - make them whatever size you like. Push a few chocolate drops into each cookie and then bake in the preheated oven for 7-10 mins depending on the size.
5. When you take them out of the oven, they will be very fragile and care is needed. Allow to cool on a wire rack for 20min, where they will firm up and gain that cookie texture.
You can also check out our very affordable Oblivion Plus pouch to get started with some delicious recipes.
If you would like to receive recipes through the post then subscribe today to any of our products, and then starting March 1st 2021 you will receive two free recipes, and a work out for you, written by our in-house Fitness Expert, Gareth Sapstead.