Lab Series ZMA
PRODUCT TYPE: Lab Series
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 296 Left in Stock!
ZMA is a tablet containing highly bioavailable forms of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine). ZMA supports many of the body's functions, in particular sleep and recovery. You can commonly find these three ingredients in a multi-vitamin, however if you feel you need a little more support with recovery and good sleep habits, then ZMA will be beneficial.
What are the benefits of ZMA?
- Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6
- Supports healthy protein metabolism
- Improved sleep cycles
How is the product unique?
ZMA has been formulated to provide an optimal dose of the highest quality supplements of the vitamins and minerals Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6.
For optimal effects, it is recommended to consume two ZMA tablets 30-60 minutes before bed.
Please note, it is advised that ZMA should not be taken alongside products containing Calcium, as this mineral can inhibit the absorption of Zinc. It is also recommended that ZMA should not be consumed if you are taking antibiotics.
What is the product made of?
- Zinc - Aids homeostasis, healthy cognitive function and carbohydrate metabolism
- Magnesium - Supports healthy protein synthesis and normal muscle function
- Vitamin B6 - Also known as Pyridoxine, is a water-soluble vitamin that your body requires for several bodily functions, such as, improving moods, regulating homocysteine levels and aids haemoglobin production
Active Ingredients Per Tablet % RI* - Magnesium Oxide 626mg providing Magnesium 375mg (%RI) 100%, Zinc Gluconate 50mg providing Zinc 6mg (%RI) 60%, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 1.41mg providing Vitamin B6 1.16mg (%RI) 83%.
Other Ingredients: Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Di-Calcium Phosphate (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent).
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)