Lab Series Multi-Vitamins
PRODUCT TYPE: Lab Series
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 154 Left in Stock!
Why did we create this product?
LAB Series Multivitamins and Minerals tablets provide all-round nutritional support for adults in a convenient and economical one-a-day tablet. Suitable for everyone, our multivitamin helps you to achieve your best by supplementing you with vital micronutrients. Through scientific studies, we are able to understand the importance of micronutrients. From Vitamin A that supports normal iron metabolism and maintenance of healthy vision to Magnesium which prevents early onset fatigue.
What are the benefits?
- Packed with 21 vitamins and minerals
- Vitamins include A, B's, C, D, E and K
- An additional 5 ingredients with antioxidants
- Vitamins have been shown to boost your immune system
- Indirectly increases energy levels
- Aids stronger bones and teeth
- Supports healthy vision
- General health and well-being
How is the product unique?
LAB Series Multivitamins and Minerals ingredients are all high quality, traceable and formulated to achieve the recommended daily allowances (RDA) of an individual whilst supporting a healthy balanced diet.
- ONE MULTIVITAMIN FOR MULTIPLE BENEFITS: Mental and Physical Energy Production: formulated with over 100 Percent of the daily recommended intake of B vitamins; Along with vitamins A, C, D, zinc and selenium to support a healthy immune system.
- RECOMMENDED USE: Easy one-a-day dose contains 11 essential vitamins, 10 essential minerals, and delivers over 100 percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamins B, C, D and E.
What does the product contain?
- Calcium Carbonate 303mg providing Calcium 112mg (14%) - Calcium is needed for the maintenance of healthy bones and it has other benefits including helping to ensure the normal function of digestive enzymes, playing a role in the process of cell division and maintenance of healthy teeth.
- Magnesium Oxide 100mg providing Magnesium 60mg (16%) - Magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue as well as supporting healthy protein synthesis and normal muscle function.
- Ascorbic Acid 82.45mg providing Vitamin C 80mg (100%) - Vitamin C has been well documented to promote healthy function of the immune system. Alongside this, Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- B Vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Inositol, B12 & Choline) - B Vitamins support healthy energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system and contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc Citrate 33.5mg providing Zinc 10mg (100%) - Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood as well as supporting healthy cognitive function and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Ferrous Fumarate 46mg providing Iron 14mg (100%) - Iron is best known for supporting regular oxygen transport in the body and the formation of red blood cells.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet (% RI)* -
Ascorbic Acid 82.45mg providing Vitamin C 80mg (100%),
Turmeric Powder 50mg,
Magnesium Oxide 100mg providing Magnesium 60mg (16%),
Zinc Citrate 33.5mg providing Zinc 10mg (100%),
Ferrous Fumarate 46mg providing Iron 14mg (100%),
DL-Choline Bitartrate 20mg,
Vitamin E providing Vitamin E 12mg (100%),
Vitamin K1 5% 1.5mg providing Vitamin K 75μg (100%),
Vitamin B3 Niacin 16mg (100%),
Citrus Bioflavonoids 14mg,
Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid 13.14mg providing Pantothenic Acid 12mg (200%),
Manganese Gluconate 18.18mg providing Manganese 2mg (100%),
Grape Seed Extract 95% Proanthocyanidins 90% polyphenols 120:1 5mg providing 600mg,
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5.12mg providing Vitamin B6 4.2mg (300%),
Calcium Carbonate 303mg providing Calcium 112mg (14%),
Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 1.42mg providing Thiamin 1.1mg (100%),
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.4mg (100%),
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 0.1 MIU/g 100,000 iu/gm 2mg providing 5μg (100%),
Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) 7.16mg providing Vitamin A 800μg (100%),
Folic Acid 200μg (100%),
Potassium Iodide 0.2mg providing Iodine 150μg (100%),
Copper Citrate 2.78mg providing Copper 1mg (100%),
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1% 0.25mg providing Vitamin B12 2.5μg (100%),
Sodium Selenite 0.122mg providing Selenium 55μg (100%),
Biotin (D) 50μg (100%)
Other Ingredients: Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Di Calcium Phosphate (Bulking Agent), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent).* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)