Low Carb Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Posted by PROPROTEIN LTD ADMIN
This an easy protein recipe for homemade low carb protein bars, better than anything you can buy in shops and you can make it in just 5 minutes! You can make this either with oats or coconut flour. Delicious protein bars are a quick and truly healthy protein snack to use for fuelling that workout!
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 20 Bars
Ingredient for the oat version:
3 cups of oats
4 scoops of VANILLA 8X Whey Isolate
1 cup Peanut butter
1 cup Maple Syrup
- Line a deep 8 x 8-inch or 8 x 10-inch pan with parchment paper and place to one aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your dry ingredients and set those aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your Peanut butter with Maple Syrup until combined.
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients and mix until a thick batter is left.
- Transfer the protein bar dough to the lined pan and press firmly in place.
- Refrigerate until firm.
You can also check out our very delicious Chocolate MYOBARs, now with 9 added vitamins.
Also why not try with our 8X Whey Isolate Chocolate or 8X Whey Isolate Strawberry for more flavours?
If you would like to receive recipes through the post then subscribe today to any of our products, and then starting March 1st 2021 you will receive two free recipes, and a work out for you, written by our in-house Fitness Expert, Gareth Sapstead.