Banana and Vanilla Protein Ice cream
Posted by PROPROTEIN LTD ADMIN
A simple 5 ingredient banana and vanilla protein recipe. This is a perfect for a lighter dresser that you can have in the freezer and when you are wanting to be naughty, you can dig in to, without feeling too much guilt. No ice cream maker need, and you probably have most ingredients at home already.
- 4-5 medium frozen bananas
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup granulated stevia
- 1-4 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
1. Place a small loaf pan or deep pan in the freezer.
2. In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your frozen bananas and blend until just immersed. Add your vanilla protein powder and granulated sweetener and blend until thick and creamy. If too thick, add a tablespoon of milk. For an even creamier texture, add your coconut cream and continue blending until smooth and creamy.
2. Transfer vanilla ice cream to the loaf pan. To ensure it doesn't become too icy, lightly mix your ice cream ever 20-30 minutes for the first hour.
3. Thaw for 10-15 minutes before eating. Lightly wet an ice cream scoop before scooping the ice cream into a bowl.
You can also check out our very delicious Chocolate MYOBARs, now with 9 added vitamins.
Also why not try with our 8X Whey Isolate Vanilla or 8X Whey Isolate Strawberry for more flavours?