1. The promoter is: Kuitech Limited trading as Myo-Band® whose registered office is at Hewitt House, Winstanley Road, Billinge, Lancashire, WN57XA.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Myo-Band and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://myo-band.com/myo90
Run on social media platforms – Instagram, Facebook and emails.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 16th January 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are published at https://myo-band.com/myo90
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A personal evening meal with Eddie Hall and Hotel paid for at a central location of the UK. Myo-Band branded merchandise such as water bottle, T-Shirt and a cap will also be provided. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by Eddie Hall and his team as an independent adjudicators chosen by Myo-Band.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered and this will be dependent on Eddie Hall’s schedule and the winners schedule. As it currently stands the prize will be delivered towards November or December of 2019.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Myo-Band will always notify entrants the use of their material before public release.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Myo-Band ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. The entrant must be following @myoband.teamsnf on Instagram or Facebook in order to enter.
25. Myo-Band shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. Myo-Band also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.