The positive effects of protein
- Mango Protein Smoothie
- 1 peeled and sliced Mango
- 1 scoop of Myo-Band Whey100 – vanilla
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup water or milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey, or cinnamon – optional
- Or for you chocolate lovers out there –
- Chocolatey Protein Smoothie
- 2 table spoon cocoa powder
- 1 scoop of Myo-Band Whey100 – Chocolate
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup ice
Put this all ingredients in a blender and blend it until smooth. These protein-rich smoothies can be a delicious weekday breakfast that helps you kick-start your day with great energy.
- Concentrate: About 70-80% protein, contains lactose and fat.
- Isolate: Usually 90% and above protein content. Less lactose and fat, but lacking essential beneficial nutrients in Whey Concentrate
- Hydrolysate: Hydrolysed Whey can be absorbed faster, especially the absorption of casein protein, causing a 28%-43% surge in insulin levels. Also stimulate muscle to take up carbohydrate (glucose) in our body.
However, are we nourishing our body with the quality proteins to optimise our health and functions? This all depends on your daily intake. We are all preoccupied with bouncing between work and home, so we often that we forget what goes into daily meals.
We lack the time and knowledge to act upon and stay on the course of a fitter and leaner life. In fact, to keep the right amount of protein in every meal is not always possible. So, while you try to keep a whole food diet and absorb natural proteins, you can at the same time drink one scoop of Myo-Band Protein with 200-300mil of milk or water, before and after workout. To spice up your protein regimen, here are some recipes for fibrous breakfast smoothies with essential proteins.
- Rehydrate and refuel like the World's Strongest Man!
- 28 Ounces (800ml)
- 100% Officially Licensed
- Light Weight & Portable
- Extra Wide Mouth
- Screw on lid without rubber seal
- Mix, pour, and store all in the same container.
Comments are closed