New Year Immune Boost Bundle
PRODUCT TYPE: Lab Series
You Save: £5.00 (18%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 199 Left in Stock!
The ultimate immune stack is here for the New Year and winter. If we have taken anything from 2020 it is the importance of our immune system. We wanted to give you a great starter stack to boost your immune system, sampling and trialling before committing to a new supplement regiment to boost your immunity. Starting with Greens Superfood and Vitamin D.
Why did we create this product?
With a growing number of scientific studies of Vitamin D3 and its benefits to our health, we now have available the 'sunshine vitamin' to support your health. It is one of the key vitamins where the NHS promote as a supplement for particular groups of people. Our Vitamin D3 comes in a small, easy to swallow soft gel and provides the recommended daily intake you need. Taking the Vitamin D3 Softgel after a meal will help increase the absorption as it is a fat-soluble vitamin.
What are the benefits of Vitamin D3?
- Super BOOSTS immune system.
- Reduces the likelihood of developing the flu.
- Reduces the risk of diseases such as multiple sclerosis and heart disease.
- Can help regulate mood and reduce depression.
- Vitamin D boosts weight loss.
- Strengthens your bones.
- Can help prevent hypertension.
- Can help strengthen your muscles especially when combined with calcium.
What are the benefits of Greens?
- Convenience - all 22 ingredients have been extracted and carefully blended together in one drink
- Supports the recommended 5 a day intake of fruit and veg making it a great addition to your daily diet
- No cooking or wastage - the assurance that you are obtaining the full complexity of nutrients from the ‘powerhouse’ foods
- An abundance of essential vitamins and minerals
- Low in sugar - the use of the natural sweetener Stevia avoids the spiking of blood sugar levels and helps to reduce calorie intake
- Suitable for vegans
How is this product unique?
The Lab Series Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that promotes the absorption of calcium, regulates bone growth and plays a role in immune function. Your skin produces vitamin D when it’s exposed to sunlight. However, certain factors can determine if you need more Vitamin D in your diet such as spending most of your time indoors or live at a high latitude. Vitamin D helps to regulate calcium and is essential for strong bones and teeth. Too little vitamin D, for example, could lead to rickets in children. There are certain groups of people, where Vitamin D are very beneficial such as -
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- People aged 65 and over
- People with darker skin and people who are not exposed to much sun
What does the product contain?
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 0.1 MIU/g 50mg providing Vitamin D3 (active ingredient - 5000iu/ RI - 2500%)
- Greens Superfoods with 22 ingredients that have been extracted and carefully blended together for the perfect immune system boost.