Oblivion + Electrolytes
***THE NEXT GENERATION PROTEIN IS FINALLY HERE!***
- Zero Carbs
- Zero Sugar
- Zero Fat
- Zero Digestion
- Zero Fibre
- Boosted with Electrolytes
Myo-Band’s Oblivion is a powerful next-generation INTRA- and POST-workout recovery drink, which is fast acting and fully absorbed with zero digestion.
- Additional information
- Nutritional Information
- Science Journals
- Reviews (0)
- Returns & Delivery
Now you drink your Oblivion and your electrolytes together! At Myo-Band we have managed to squeeze in Eelctrolytes to help you Rehydrate, Recover and Re-Start.
Myo-Band’s Research and Development team have taken protein found in their current range of work-out shakes and engineered a ground-breaking new product. Oblivion contains a highly advanced peptide-form derived directly from hydrolysed dairy protein – this has produced a protein based-drink with ZERO carbs, sugars and fats. When consumed, it will instantly be absorbed to give the full spectrum of amino acids required to enhance strength, lean muscle and, more importantly, reduction of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
What are Electrolytes and why do we need them? Electrolytes are minerals that can be found in the body, namely Sodium and Potassium. They play vital roles in the body such as nerve impulses to muscle contractions. When we exercise, we lose these minerals so it is important we top these minerals whilst training so we maintain healthy bodily functions. To boost Oblivion, we have added the electrolytes to make sure you are well hydrated and maximise your recovery whilst drinking the one drink so you can focus on re-starting your training again.
If you’re looking for an innovative product that has the powerful benefits of Whey, BCAA and any other protein, however, is also as refreshing as juice – Oblivion is the one!
Oblivion is suitable for all users, yet it really excels when used by athletes, where rapid recovery is necessary in-between multiple daily training sessions.
Partner yourself with this powerful protein supplement and all you’ll need to do is to train to OBLIVION!
|Dimensions||10.5 × 10.5 × 17 cm|
(Blood Orange): Casein Hydrolysate (Milk), Branch Chain Amino Acid (BCAA), L-Glutamine, Creatine Monohydrate, Inulin, Blood Orange Flavouring, Citric Acid, Turmeric, Colouring, Sweetener (Sucralose), Trisodium citrate, Potassium chloride, and Magnesium lactate.
Red Berries, Blackcurrant, Blood Orange, Lemon & Lime
|How to Serve||
Add 1 level scoop (1 serving/ 16g) with 500ml of water, if you prefer flavouring to be stronger add less water or for a weaker flavour add more water. Swirl lightly until it has dissolved. If shaken there will be some foaming which is normal, it will settle. Scoop included.
Training days – Take 1 scoop during exercise and 1 scoop after exercise.
Non-training days – 1-2 servings as required throughout the day (to supplement your protein intake from your daily balanced diet).
Note: Each scoop provides 12g of protein and generally you will require 1g of protein per 1kg of body weight and during high training periods you generally require approximately 2g of protein per 1kg body weight.
|How to Store?||
Store in a cool and dry place.
This product is manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, dairy, lactose, food colours and flavourings.
Serving Size: 16g (1 level Scoop) | Servings per tub: 30
|Amount Per Serving||Per Serving (16g)||Per 100g|
|Energy||30 Kcal (125 KJ)||187 KCal (782 KJ)|
|-of which saturates||0g||0g|
|-of which sugars||0g||0g|
*We have separated whole source proteins and individual amino acids (building blocks of protein). Total protein source is 12.5g per 16g serving.
1. Norton LE, Layman DK. (2006). Leucine Regulates Translation Initiation of Protein Synthesis in Skeletal Muscle after Exercise. Journal of Nutrition. 136, 2, 5335-5375.
2. Street B, Byrne C, Eston R. (2011). Glutamine Supplementation in Recovery From Eccentric Exercise Attenuates Strength Loss and Muscle Soreness. Journal of Exercise Science and Fitness. 9, 12, 116-122.
3. McCormack WP, Hoffman JR, Pruna GJ, Jajtner AR, Townsend JR, Stout JR, Fragala MS, Fukuda DH. (2015). Effects of l-Alanyl-l-Glutamine Ingestion on One-Hour Run Performance. J Am Coll Nutr. 34, 6, 488-96. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2015.1009193. Epub 2015 Jun 22.
4. Naclerio F, Larumbe-Zabala E, Cooper R, Allgrove J, Earnest CP. (2015). A multi-ingredient containing carbohydrate, proteins L-glutamine and L-carnitine attenuates fatigue perception with no effect on performance, muscle damage or immunity in soccer players. PLoS One. 10, 4, e0125188. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0125188. eCollection 2015.
5. Roth E, Spittler A, Oehler R. (1996). Glutamine: effects on the immune system, protein balance and intestinal functions. Wien Klin Wochenschr. 108, 21, 669-76.
6. Castell LM, Newsholme EA. (1997). The effects of oral glutamine supplementation on athletes after prolonged, exhaustive exercise. Nutrition. 13, 7-8, 738-42.
7. Song QH, Xu RM, Zhang QH, Shen GQ, Ma M, Zhao XP, Guo YH, Wang Y. Glutamine supplementation and immune function during heavy load training. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2015 May;53(5):372-6. doi: 10.5414/CP202227.
8. Shimomura, Y., Inaguma, A., Watanabe, S., Yamamoto, Y., Muramatsu, Y., Bajotto, G., … & Mawatari, K. (2010). Branched-chain amino acid supplementation before squat exercise and delayed-onset muscle soreness. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism, 20(3), 236-244.
9. Koopman et al (2009). Ingestion of a protein hydrolysate is accompanied by an accelerated in vivo digestion and absorption rate when compared with its intact protein. Am J Clin Nutr 90: 106-115.
10. Buckley, J. D., Thomson, R. L., Coates, A. M., Howe, P. R., DeNichilo, M. O., & Rowney, M. K. (2010). Supplementation with a whey protein hydrolysate enhances recovery of muscle force-generating capacity following eccentric exercise. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 13(1), 178-181.
11. Power, O., Hallihan, A., & Jakeman, P. (2009). Human insulinotropic response to oral ingestion of native and hydrolysed whey protein. Amino Acids, 37(2), 333-339.
Returns and Exchanges
We understand that occasionally you may change your mind or want to return an item to us. If you wish to return it to us, please send it to the below returns address within 14 days of delivery. Please note that we cannot accept the return of items which have been opened or part-consumed.
Any returns should be sent to:
Kuitech Ltd c/o Fulfilment Crowd
Please note that we are not able to cover the cost of returns postage on standard returns.
When you return the items back, please make sure you include a covering note with your order number, name and the reason for return otherwise we may not be able to process your return.
Once your goods have been returned to us, we will check to make sure that they meet the returns guidelines and then process your refund. Please note that all refunds will go back to the original payment method used.
Please allow up to 10 days from the day we received the item, for this payment to be received into your account. This refund can also dependant on the length of time it takes your bank to process the payment.