Finishing the weekend off strong with these delicious and healthy Banana Bread Muffins.
Flavourful and moist, these have us drooling.
• 4 bananas, about 1 1/3 cups, mashed
• 1 large egg
• 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract or Myo-Band Whey Vanilla Protein for that extra protein
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (white or whole wheat)
• 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• Grease a standard muffin pan (or line with paper muffin liners). Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Mash bananas in a mixing bowl. Add egg, vanilla and cinnamon and stir well to combine.
• In a separate small bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to
banana mixture and stir, just to combine.
• Gently stir in melted butter. Don’t over-mix the batter.
• Spoon the batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for 18-25 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.
Original recipe from https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/skinny-banana-bread-muffins/