Make this very classic chocolate dessert in a question of minutes with just a few ingredients. Perfect for fuss-free entertaining to end a rich meal, and absolutely ideal for those dinner parties that you will soon be hosting, as it looks fantastic when you serve it too. Extra bonus benefit of being rich in protein.
- 300-350g ripe avocado flesh (approx two large avocados)
- 2-3 tbsp cocoa powder (add a little more if you like a darker chocolate flavour)
- 250g sugar free dark chocolate
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 4 Scoops 8X Whey chocolate (you can use either chocolate or vanilla)
Carefully melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in the microwave.
Add all ingredients to food processor, and blend until completely smooth.
Pour into bowls, and refrigerate until firm.
Leftovers (if there are any!) will keep (covered) in the fridge for 3-4 days.
You can also check out our very delicious Chocolate MYOBARs, now with 9 added vitamins.