The last low carb recipe was very popular, as a result we wanted to do a follow up low carb recipe and one that you can enjoy with minimal ingredients. This low carb vanilla and coconut recipe ice cream is perfect to enjoy after work to go with a warmed up MYOBAR. This recipe is also sugar free and can be made quickly to enjoy.
- 2 (15-oz.) cans coconut milk
- 2 cup double cream
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 3 scoops 8X Vanilla
- Pinch salt (optional)
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat coconut milk until very creamy. Mix in the erythritol and 8X vanilla and salt.
- In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer (or a stand mixer), whip the double cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold whipped coconut into whipped cream, then transfer mixture into an ice cream maker (follow manufacturer instructions).
- If you don't have an ice cream maker, add the mixture to suitable container and place in the freezer, ensuring that it is flat and level.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours, vigorously stirring for 2-4 minutes, every 30 minutes, to break up any chunks and mix air into the ice cream
You can also check out our very delicious Chocolate MYOBARs, now with 9 added vitamins.