A Chocolate Protein Microwave cake recipe that is delicious and fast to make. With add Hulk Mass Gainer it helps you enjoy a microwave cake and at the same time get your much needed protein. We use Vanilla Hulk Mass Gainer instead of chocolate as it helps the microwave cake recipe from getting too rich. If you want an extra chocolate hit, change the vanilla for chocolate.
- 4 tablespoons dairy free vegetable fat spread
- 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, chopped, plus 1 ounce broken into 4 equal pieces
- 6 teaspoons Stevia
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 scoop HULK VANILLA
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Serve with low fat Greek yoghurt (optional)
1.Microwave dairy free spread and chopped chocolate in a large bowl, stopping to stir often, until melted, about 1 minute.
2. Whisk Stevia, eggs, cocoa, vanilla and salt into chocolate mixture until smooth.
3. In separate bowl, combine almond flour, protein powder and baking powder.
4. Whisk the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until combined. Divide batter evenly between 4 (6-ounce) ramekins or mugs. Press 1 chocolate piece into the center of each cake.
5. Microwave (800 watts) at 50 percent power for 90 - 120 seconds. Cake should be slightly wet around edges of mug and somewhat drier toward the center.
6. Let cake rest for 2 minutes.
You can also check out our very delicious Chocolate MYOBARs, now with 9 added vitamins.