Caramelised Oblivion Apple bites. A common request we get from customers is healthy snack recipes that you can graze on or enjoy, that are full of protein, easy to make and taste great! The team worked hard on this protein recipe to meet all those goals, and to do something different.
- 1-2 small eating apples (need 145g of puree)
- 1 cup (112 g) almond flour
- 2 scoops Oblivion apple
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F (Fan 140).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scrub the apple well (or peel the apple if you prefer)
- Core the apple and grate using a fine grater.
- Place the almond flour in a medium bowl, add the apple Oblivion, apple puree, cinnamon and (optional) salt. Mix with a spatula until well blended.
- Using a small scoop or a tablespoon measure, drop dough in mounds on the baking sheet with about 2cm between each bite
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes until golden brown and centers of cookies feel firm.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
You can also check out our very affordable Oblivion Plus pouch to get started with some delicious recipes.